Our 360° SHS™ home health care services offer the full continuum of care that is required by seniors as they age.
In the early stages of a senior's need cycle, non-medical services such as companionship and personal care may be sufficient to keep a senior comfortably in their own home.
However often times home health care services become a necessity as seniors continue to age.
Consider the Facts:
- 10,000 people are turning 65 every single day
- 90% of seniors want to “age-in-place”
- Only 3% of seniors reside in nursing homes
- 85+ is the fastest growing segment of our population
- Half of the 85+ population needs help with activities of daily living
- 80% of seniors have at least 1 chronic disease, while 77% have at least 2
- Over the next decade the faster growing segment of the workforce will be seniors. AARP (Bureau of labor statistics)
- Among 65 – 74 year olds labor force participation is predicted to hit 32% by 2022 (up from 20% from 2002)
- For the first time in U.S. history, older adults are projected to outnumber children by 2035.
We are here to help!
Let our licensed 360° SHS™ Home Health Aides (HHA), Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA), Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurses (LPN/LVN) and Registered Nurses (RN) provide the care you need in the comfort of your own home.
Our Home Health services include:
- Health Monitoring
- Medication Management
- Wound Care
- Catheter Management
- Injections and Blood Draws
- And more...
In addition 360° SHS™ Home Care also provides Non-Medical services.
Our Non-Medical services include:
- Care Management
- Light Housekeeping
- Personal Care Services
- Alzheimer's and Dementia Care
- Respite Care
- And more...